The scientific basis on which NERI was founded and operates, sets our QA team apart. Our quality processes are led by our experienced QA team, but are not confined to any one department, area, or project. Quality is collaborative and essential in all of phases of planning, design, implementation and close-out for each of our projects. Our staff recognize that clinical research depends on quality and each project team works closely with our QA experts.
Our QA process involves controls at every level from management to individual process. Our standard operating procedures have been developed in discussion with each core service group, while being led and managed by our QA experts.
- Management controls
- Production and process controls
- Comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures
- Corrective and preventative actions
- A comprehensive Quality Monitoring Program
- Project and client-specific quality plans
- Comprehensive Good Clinical Practice procedures and clinical auditing
- Adherence to client-specific Standard Operating Procedures